Thursday, August 4, 2011

I hate video games! (except sometimes I don't)

It's Thursday night...You know what that means. Video game night for the guys. I did this silly thing- Yesterday I finished my book (The Fire of the Covenant) AND I watched the last episode of the TV series (Drop Dead Diva) I have been using to entertain me during times like these. (Cue Random Musings...)Okay and seriously, I love Harry Potter. At least I love the movies. I'm finally to the 4th book and am struggling so bad to even want to sit down and read it. What is up with that? I need some good, quality, Hunger Games-type books to read. Or maybe I will just read that series again...

I have a confession to make. I used to watch Animal Planet & Discovery channel when I lived at home. Shark week anyone? I more recently found myself watching animal documentaries on Netflix (a couple weeks ago). I even tried to convince Ammon to watch one with me the other night. And I was all too excited to take my niece & nephew to the zoo today. See, I dig animals! If I could be a zookeeper, I would do it. (Who am I kidding? I could be a zookeeper if I didn't lack the motivation...couldn't I?)

Speaking of going to the zoo today...I have some cute pictures that I don't feel like uploading right now. Stay tuned.


Since blogs aren't fun without pictures, I will post one.
One day when I came out of the bathroom, I found Ammon like this on the couch.
"Soy Bandito"
He's funny.

1 comment:

Krista said...

1. Fourth book is when they start to get good. The first three are so close to the movies. I could see why you'd have a hard time. They get better.

2. You need to borrow Planet Earth from me.

3. We should start a Thursday Krista/Tamra leave their husbands behind and eat ice cream and watch documentaries and make fun of video games night.

4. That's all. See you later!