The last time I posted was nearly a month ago! Are you mad at me? I'm mad at me.
Lately this summer has felt craaaazy, but we've really only just begun the crazy weeks. Ammon and I were able to be counselors at BYS last week. It was a blast. We had some great youth, enjoyed plenty of hilarious entertainment (see Jason Hewlett on YouTube), and were spiritually uplifted to the max. We also had minor sleep deprivation, but we survived.
If we get our passport cards in time we will be off to Canada next week for a family reunion. We come back and have 2 days before our next family reunion. We then have a ward campout the next weekend. Then we BOTH start school (I'm still wondering how mad that idea really is), and then we have another reunion. And along with everything else, we are a step away from being officially in the market for a home. Let the house hunting begin!
I am now 18 weeks along in pregnancy. That's almost halfway you guys! I'm starting to show, though if you didn't know I was pregnant you still might think I'm just chubby. Most days I only find yoga pants to be comfortable. I also wish I had a shirt that said "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant." Just to clarify, you know?
I haven't thrown up in over a week now. I felt better the week of BYS than I've felt since I got pregnant. Hopefully that means I'm entering the 2nd trimester bliss. All I know is that as long as I eat, I typically feel fine. 6 days until we know the gender of our little one. I don't think I've felt the baby move yet, but I'm SO looking forward to it. I'm also just as excited to see him/her on the ultrasound again as I am to actually find out the gender. I just like knowing that there really is something there and that the heart is beating healthily.
Well that's all for now. I have this week off (which stinks for the paycheck) and my mom and sister are out of town (which means I have nobody to entertain me) so I think I'm going to attempt to be crafty or something. Wish me luck. Have a happy week!


1 comment:
BYS was so great! I already miss those kids so, so much. What an indescribably incredible experience that was... =)
Post a Comment