- I started a new job as chiropractic assistant.
- Ammon started at BSU
- We bought a car like real grown ups.
- We moved from a family ward to a married student ward.
- I found out I was pregnant!
- Ammon got a new job as veterinary assistant.
- We saw our baby via ultrasound
- We were counselors at BYS again
- We visited Canada (Ammon's first time!)
- We found out we were having a baby GIRL.
- We moved to an apartment.
- I grew to be a huge pregnant lady.
- I quit my job to be a full time momma.
- We became parents (WOAH!)
2012 was a pretty eventful year.
This year I most look forward to:
- All of Raelan's milestones.
- Getting a full night's sleep. (I'm holding out hope that it will happen again this year.)
My goals for 2013:
- Lose the baby weight! (This is proving very difficult with all the Christmas candy around here...)
- I honestly haven't had much time to think on goals. My main goals these days are to get a routine down and to be a good mom.
And now for picture overload. She's just so pretty.
This is the outfit my mom brought me home from the hospital in. I have some pictures of me wearing it as a baby so it was kind of precious to see Raelan wearing it. Obviously she was less than thrilled.
Snuggling with daddy.
Snuggling (and matching) with mommy.
Just chillin' on mom, livin' the dream.
That's all.
1 comment:
I'm going to die from an overdose of cuteness!
Post a Comment