All of my facebook/instagram/blog activity is BABY these days. But guess what? My entire life revolves around this little miss and I'm not sorry for spamming the interwebs with her adorable face. So if you don't care to hear all about how she smiled at me or slept longer than usual or looks suppppperrrrr cute every stinking day....you have my permission to de-friend me free of judgement. For those of you who just can't get enough, I can't say I blame you. I mean look at her! So stick around and enjoy :)

Tonight I have a "night off". I went shopping and ended up just buying baby outfits with gift cards and thinking about my baby girl every second. Now I'm having to keep music playing so I can't hear her cute little whining in the other room. Yes I need this break, but my heart secretly can't wait until she is ready to eat again. Shhh-don't tell.
Here are some pictures because we all know the real reason you visited my blog. ;)
Family pic after church.
Here are her "smolder" faces:
She's so much fun in the mornings. Happy and playful.
I love how much she kicks her legs. Sorry if naked babies offend you.
She can go from happy to really not happy in a split second.
She's smiling more and more each day. It melts my heart.
You can't really see her dimples in this pictures, but GOSH they are perfect.
My heart has grown ten sizes to accommodate all the love I have for my sweet girl.






1 comment:
I'm definitely one of those who just can't get enough! I love her little eyebrow raise in the 4th picture down. :)
Post a Comment