Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Summertime.

At the end of June we finally made it to the circus. We're happy that Laura (Ammon's sister) could come with us. We got a lovely group photo, as you can see. Also, elephants.

For my dad's 50th birthday, we went ziplining in Horseshoe Bend. I'm scared of heights, and haven't had the best experience with trying to do those kinds of things (namely, holding up groups of people while I cry about how scared I am). But I decided to participate and it was SO much fun! There were 6 ziplines, and on one of them you reach speeds of 50 mph! That one was my favorite. :) Here we are looking as cute as ever.

We're BSFs (best sisters forever, duh)

The next day I was able to spend a day in McCall with my pal Liz. We hung out at the boy scout camp, went kayaking and rock jumping, shopped a little, and caught up. 

Raelan has spent lots of time in her swimsuit this summer. She loves the water. Sprinklers, kiddie pools, big pools, lakes, and oceans. She's a fan. 

Our neighbor is almost 4 and they are pals. I like 4 year olds, they communicate their needs and use the toilet. I hope our next kid is a 4 year old! 

Raelan loves sitting on the tricycle. She can't quite reach the pedals yet, but she's content to just sit on it. Or stand. #trickrider

This girl can appreciate a snuggly, warm towel after a swim in the lake.

Other cute things:

Raelan and Ammon share cereal in the mornings sometimes. She knows that food tastes better when it is someone else's. What a nice dad.

She climbed up there and was stuck like this. I, being the wonderful mom that I am, took the time to take a picture before helping her down.

Sometimes if I ask, Raelan will pose and say "Chee" for a photo. It's the best because otherwise I can't get a single picture of her holding still.

This was on the 4th of July. Cutest picture of Raelan & Grampa ever. Except maybe some of our Oregon Coast pictures. 

Speaking of which, I'm doing a separate blog post of that trip. It. Was. Awesome. Stay tuned. :)

No comments: