Brynny Bear turned 2 months old on the 3rd. It was a busy long weekend so I'm late posting this. Sorry, not sorry.
Weight: 10.6 pounds
Just for personal reference: Brynlee is wearing 3 month size clothes now and is in size 1 diapers (they're getting snug). She is growing so much faster than Raelan did. She's totally average size but I feel like she's so big because Raelan was so bitty.
Brynlee's a happy girl and smiles and chats with us lots. She already loves dance parties so she's fitting in nicely around here. We are so thankful for her kind sleeping habits at night and hope she continues. Bryn enjoys riding in the car and watching daddy and Raelan wrestle.
Here's Raelan:
To recap the last month I shall dump pictures upon you.
Please don't be alarmed by this photo. Raelan asked us to put the tape on her mouth and she laughed a lot about it. However, the tape harness was a matter of desperation on our part. She was stripping naked at night and then would occasionally pee the bed, causing us to have to get up even when the new baby was sound asleep. Lame! Raelan became known as Houdini because she could escape everything! This harness was finally a win for us.
We ran out of duct tape fast. She is magically and mercifully potty-trained now. Hollaaaa!
I like when they match. It's harder to coordinate than you might think.
We went hiking. Raelan wanted to play in the sand the whole time.
Raelan got to take swimming lessons. She was a troublemaker and just wanted to do her own thing and not listen. Typical.
My cousin had a baby less than a week after I had Brynlee. They finally met. They'll be best cousin-friends. Or second cousins. Or whatever it is.
What a cutie grandpa.
Brynlee's tongue smiles are presh.
Brynlee likes to bounce on the ball. Raelan likes to join. Grandma gets a good workout.
Happy girl.
Little frog.
This is just a cool picture of my favorites watching the fountains at the village.
I was having a good hair day so it needed to be documented. It was also my birthday so I had an excuse for a selfie right?
We went to the Discovery Center on my birthday. Their bubble exhibit was lots of fun. Raelan loved this part. There's a massive bubble around her in case you can't tell.
I had a really great birthday. We went to The Village where Raelan played on the playground, we went to lunch at Kneaders (my fav sammiches are there), discovered at the Discovery center, went to dinner WITHOUT the kids, and had delicious cake with my family. It's a good thing birthdays only come once a year or I'd weigh at least 300 pounds.


No comments:
Post a Comment