We're sick...again. Blah.
After work yesterday I found myself in the Sun-room cleaning like a mad woman. It has been full of our boxes from moving and from wedding gifts. It just looked awful and was pretty embarrassing (especially since our guest entrance is through the sun-room). It now looks beautiful! I feel so much better.
Whilst I was cleaning, I had the doors open because it was beautiful outside. I found myself rather annoyed, but I couldn't figure out why. When I finally did figure it out, I laughed. This is what I was hearing the entire time I was cleaning...
I have an awesome backyard.
Ammon & I went to the Capitol building. He had never been! It was good times.
The best part was getting a Boston Shake at Fanci Freeze afterwards. I highly recommend you go get one NOW if you haven't ever had one. It's a milkshake (more like a blizzard) with a sundae on top. Woah!
I made banana bread this morning. I am going to go eat some now.
2 comments:
hi you guys are cute. thas all
You sure make me laugh. You are honest to goodness funny :)
Post a Comment