Thursday, September 22, 2011

The good stuff

I've been too focused on the frustrating things, and not focused enough on the good things lately. So I decided that for a while, whether I'm feeling it or not, I'm going to dig down deep for the good things and talk about them on this blog. On my mark, get set, GO.

I really love to play the piano. I am thankful that my mom pushed me all those years and that I was blessed with the ability. It makes me feel like another person when I can sit down and play my heart out. I got to do so on Tuesday for a little bit. It was pleasant.

I have a good job. I do. Sometimes I look forward to moving on, but when I really think about it I think I will be leaving a part of me behind. I have made friendships with people I never would have had the chance to associate with otherwise.

I am so thankful for our living quarters. I don't know how we would survive if we didn't have such a killer deal on rent. And we're getting so much more than our money's worth. It feels like home, and I love it.

It's Thursday. I'm thankful that it's Thursday. Yes.

For today that will be all. I don't know that I can dig any deeper at the moment.


Have a magical day!

No comments: