Ammon and I took an archery lesson a couple weeks ago. It was a lot of fun. Turns out I am a left-handed archer. Ammon was better than me (of course) but look! I got 1.5 in the yellow part!
Monday was my last day of my CNA course. HOORAY! I start clinicals at Life Care center next week and will be finished with everything the end of November. I still don't want to be a CNA. I've been looking into online classes. We'll see what happens. Ammon is counting down the days of this semester and is really excited to be done with CWI.
I went to a crafty partay with my mom and made cute things. Wanna see?
I've quit my supported living job so I will no longer be working in the home of those two girls. I'm really excited about having nights and weekends off again. I am also excited to possibly get my sanity back. I might have the capacity to be a mother of a baby, but I KNOW I do NOT have the capacity to be a mother of two adults who ignore every word I say. Haha.
Halloween is soon. We aren't really Halloween fans in this house but we are big time candy fans so no complaints. I'm going to buy Halloween candy and we will eat it all since we are 0% likely to have trick-or-treaters at our back door.
Happy weekend and stuff.

1 comment:
love love love that count your blessings sign! :) super duper crafty fun!
Yay for no more class! Boo for clinicals.....hopefully they go by fast. Once I started working in the dental office, I quickly realzied I no longer wanted to be a dental assistant, so i feel your pain. You go girlie! At least you are finishing :)
Post a Comment