The last couple weeks I've been a meany head. I try to avoid writing anything online where people can actually read it while I feel that way. Yesterday I broke out of the haze and am back to my normal self :) See?!
Tomorrow I have my first day at my brand new job (chiropractic assistant). A full time, use the edumacation you paid for, wear scrubs to work, learn how to work an x-ray machine, wake up before the sun shines, get paid what you're worth (and paid holidays too!), kind of job. I'm kind of excited, kind of nervous. I'm going to learn lots though. AND none of that dirty CNA work, though it's still a CNA job. Score!
I've been really longing for a tropical vacation lately. Who isn't? I'm so jealous of the girl in this picture.
Yeah, so that girl is me. But I'm still so jealous. I want to go back to FL!
In light of the Sabbath ;) I will now recommend that you watch THIS MOVIE. It's my very favorite. In fact, I am watching it now.
1 comment:
Totally score! CNA pay but no CNA ickiness, very nice. And scrubs, I think everyone looks hot in scrubs, and they are so comfortable. I would wear them to work (and maybe everywhere) if people would't look at me like I was crazy.
Once you learn how to operate the x-ray machine you should tell people that you have a super power!
Post a Comment