Saturday, January 14, 2012

How embarrassing.

Ever had one of those moments where you realize that you put two posts on your blog about the same thing? I did. I completely forgot that I had already posted about my white elephant gift and then I did it again. How dumb. First I go play stake volleyball this morning and make a fool of myself, and then I discover my terrible error. This day is full of embarrassments. I'm going back to bed. :)

I started a new job as a veterinary assistant/receptionist at our brother-in-law's new clinic. I think it's going to be super swell. I've already seen a dog get drugged, held a dog while it's blood was drawn, and watched a teeth cleaning. Neat! Now I will put in a plug for the vet-man. He's cool and the clinic is lovely and if you need a new vet, call 855-0400. It's located at 1785 Cherry Lane in Meridian. They also do house calls! Cool huh?

We are hoping that this week we are going to get a new nephew, and in the next couple of weeks we get a new niece. I am so excited. Babies!  

This is me with a butterfly on my arm. This picture is in no way related to this post. 
Have a nice weekend. We're being as lazy as we possibly can because it's the last Saturday before Ammon starts school and I start working Saturdays. Yay for Netflix and video games and sweats.

No comments: