Saturday, February 11, 2012

Oldlyweds.

Today Ammon and I went to the Redbox. We got 2 movies. One for each of us. We then watched them in separate rooms.

I am here to announce that we are no longer newlyweds.

BUT we are still very much in love and that's really all that matters. In fact, I had to pause my movie halfway through so that I could snuggle with my husband for a spell. Sometimes I'm just a clingy wife. He digs it.

We are finding that our weekends tend to be boring. We might just be boring people. Today we spent a great deal of time talking about how great it would be if we won the lotto. We came to the conclusion that we deserve it. We have big, big plans.

Today is my sweet dog's birthday. I would have forgotten if she didn't have a facebook. Thank you facebook for reminding us all of when our loved ones birthdays are. I think it has saved a lot of us from trouble. Anyway, here's to Isabelle. Someday I will convince Ammon that she's wonderful and that we should get one just like her.


Ciao!

No comments: