Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The things I think are fun.

On Friday, Ammon and I went to the Shanghai Circus at the Morrison Center. It was fantastic! I cannot believe what those people are capable of. Ammon wasn't extremely keen on the idea (because no video games were involved) but afterwards he exclaimed "That was absolutely amazing!" He loved every minute. It was a fun night out. The next day we saw Fiddler on the Roof at the Nampa Civic Center. It was wonderful. It plays again this coming weekend and I recommend it. The man who played Tevye was perfect. Anywho...I'm telling you what, I was feeling spoiled this weekend. I love that kind of stuff.

Today at work I got peed on by a baby and had a patient throw up while I was trying to take her X-rays. It was like a real CNA job. I'm glad every other day is clean. It's been a fun experience and I'm still learning. Gosh there's a lot to learn! My brain gets tired by the middle of the day, I know now what it means to be "swamped with paperwork", and I've taken advantage of the perks of working for a Chiro plenty by now (my shoulder is messed up. Thank goodness for free adjustments and ice packs at lunch time).

Today I discovered that Boise has an aquarium and I am alllllll over that. Based on their descriptions online, I believe they house THIS fine creature who I first learned about on Deadly Dozen. Amazing.

Here are some pictures of my cooool cousins and I at SeaWorld in Florida. We pet the rays.


Have a great week. It's almost halfway to the weekend!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an adventure! great pictures too