We went hiking a couple of weeks ago at Camel's Back. It was one of the first really warm days of the year and it was extremely nice. We wore hats. Ammon looked so handsome.
I know it's been forever, but I realized I never posted pictures from our Anniversary. We went to the Discovery Center. Why? Because our anniversary is in a cold month and fun indoor activities are sparse ok?
Here's Ammon pulling himself up on that thingamabob. He's so manly.
*A little background: on our Honeymoon we stayed in 2 different hotels. One in Boise and one in San Diego. We ended up in room number 327 at both hotels. It was rad.
So even though we didn't get to stay in room 327 on our Anniversary, we had to find it and take a picture in front of it for old time's sake.
Oh and I forgot to mention the lovely piano we bought. I had been checking Craigslist on the daily and found this guy. Aside from the sellers being heavy smokers (and therefore I was required to clean and air this thing out for days), it was a happy deal. I promised not to require any birthday or Christmas presents this year as long as I could bring this baby home with me.
My favorite thing about my piano so far? A) You can record yourself playing a song, and then play it back. SO I recorded one part to a duet and then while it played back I was able to play the other part of the duet. It rocked! AND B) I put it on Organ mode and played along with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir during General Conference. I felt like a champ. Ammon thinks I'm hilarious.
Well, my friends. I might just have to plan some adventures for the next few weeks so as to not bore you all to tears next time. I'm sorry about that. But thank you for reading. We are now going to go for a walk in the brilliant 80 degree weather (in April, I might add).
Happy Earth Day!

1 comment:
I can relate to the anniversary in a cold month dilemma. (didn't even think of that when we picked the date, doh!) Ours is at the end of February and besides a small dinner on the day, we've started to push off the celebration until Spring Break, not that the weather's much nicer by then. Someday when I'm rich I plan on using it as the perfect excuse to fly to warmer climates in the dead of every winter :)
Post a Comment