Saturday, April 14, 2012

Primary kids.

In the ward we just moved from I was a primary teacher for the 5 year olds. I think kids are hilarious [sometimes]. I wrote down a few of the funny things they said and before I throw the paper away, I must share.

Sharing time leader: "What do you think would be a better choice than to just pray at breakfast?"
Kid: "CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!"

Kid quoting 2 Nephi 2:27: "...And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great meat-eater of all men."

Boy in my class reminding me of an important fact: "If you don't choose the right you have to stick your head in the mud."

Boy in my class: "Did you bring treats today?"
Me: "No way!"
Boy: "OH, is it Quick Sunday?"

Aren't kids the funniest? I can't wait to have some of my own. I'm going to be so entertained.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Great quotes Tamara. My favorite is the sticking your head in the mud if you don't choose the right. haha. Kids are great.

The other day Hailey was trying to do the splits and she came and told us that Kiara had said she could almost do the banana splits. : )