This post is long overdue, but I just barely got the pictures onto my computer from our outing so I'm ready to share. On Memorial Day weekend I was itching to get out of town and do something exciting. It didn't really work out that way, so on Monday I was not about to sit around doing nothing. I demanded that we go to Jump Creek Canyon and convinced my mom, brother, and sister to join us. It was awesome! We packed up the grill, some hot dogs, fruit, and our hiking shoes and headed out.
(nice face, Ammon)
It was B-E-A-UTIFUL out there. There were tons of rocks to climb, caves to explore, and a whole lot of Poison Ivy to dodge. We had a wonderful time. I totally recommend exploring Jump Creek. (But study up on Poison Ivy before you go because it is seriously everywhere!)
And here's a little picture from Mother's Day.
My brother and sister's birthday was the day after Mother's day so I made them each a shirt (they say, "This is what a really cool aunt/uncle looks like") and made the little onesie for my mom (well, for the baby...) and had them all open their gift at the same time. SURPRISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment