Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trimester 3.

Much has happened since we last spoke. For example, I'm now in the final trimester of pregnancy. People ask me if it has gone fast, and in all honesty it has not. I haven't been miserable or anything. It is more a combination of the fact that pregnancy lasts a really long time (who knew?!) and that I'm so so so excited I can hardly contain myself. But on the other hand, when I realized that I only have 11 weeks until my due date I got a little panicky inside. That's right folks, you have only 11 weeks (less now) to get your Christmas presents ready. Santa is making a list. Personally, I'm behaving myself as best I can so that I will not get coal instead of a baby for Christmas. Coal would be much less rewarding for the work I've put into this.

In other news, everyone at the office has gone home sick. I'm holding down the fort with my very compromised immune system that is sure to fail any day now. I ran around the office disinfecting everything and in the process I cut my thumb open. So this post may be cut short. Oh, the throbbing.

My mom went to Canada to care for her parents. Then my dad was sent to China for work. So my parents are in two different countries and we are enjoying their memory foam bed and their food whilst we babysit the children. They are very easy to babysit except when the sister talks to boys on the phone and the brother buys fried chicken instead of baked chicken for our Canadian Thanksgiving feast. They've both been grounded until they're 20.

Typing is no longer bearable on my poor thumb. Goodbye.
Happy Wednesday.




1 comment:

valerie said...

Holy talito (sp) 11 weeks!?!? I love it! I love that you are over the moon excited for your little miss to come :) my first I cried the whole pregnancy.....yes I sure did. I was soooooo not ready to be a mom! You and ammon are going to be the cutest parents. Sorry about da thumb! No bueno. And enjoy the parental responsibility of da twinnies! Also super duper awesome that even though your mother wasn't around you still had Canadian thanksgiving....she had taught you well! Love your beautiful face! Everyone at work is sick in my Dept too! Yuck! :(