Saturday, October 27, 2012

Life Lately

I feel like I'm like I'm living in a whirlwind. Yesterday I diagnosed myself with pregnancy induced ADD. It's probably real. For example, I started writing this post and after typing one sentence I got up to get something to eat and ended up with some candy before I sat back down. Yesterday I tried to get all sorts of things done, and I pretty much succeeded but it took me 3X longer than the average person because I kept coming up with other things to do en route to doing something else. I think I'm just approaching crunch mode when it comes to this baby. 60 days until Christmas. 60 days until my due date. That means if she comes early, it's less days. (My math still rocks)

We moved! I'm loving our apartment, though I have to google how to get places before I go because downtown is a tricky little bugger. It took me far too long to get to the grocery store. Next time I'm going uptown. Anywho, the morning of the move I opened the blinds for one last look at our morning view and the view mocked us. It basically said, "See what you're leaving behind?!" Here's what it looked like.
Ah, so beautiful.
It was bittersweet to say goodbye. It was home and we'll always look back fondly at our first 22 months of marriage in that home. I'll miss the cows mooing, the closeness of burger king, and that view.
Other than that I haven't missed a single thing. :)
Our apartment is already feeling like home. We're unpacked and just have a bit more organizing and decorating to do before it's complete. 
Here's our new front room on the day we moved in. It looks much better now.

 Remember these?
I made something for baby...
Represent!

Anyway, we're excited. Can you tell?
Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one awesome view...the mist, the sunlight, the mountains that go on forever.. gorgeous!

How exciting that you've moved into your new place. I like the wall color ;) and you have a fireplace, nice! Can't wait to see more pics as you get it decorated up just the way you want it.

cute onesie!