Wednesday, November 14, 2012

34 weeks and stuff.

It seems like life is swirling around in a chaotic fashion and making it impossible for me to have any kind of organized outline of events to share. Bear with me.

So first there was Halloween. I don't much like that holiday. Plus nobody showed up to trick or treat, and I was home alone with heartburn that wouldn't allow me to consume as much chocolate as I would've liked. So that stunk. We did carve pumpkins. They got smashed in the parking lot, which was fine because then I didn't have to worry about discarding them myself.
  Mine didn't turn out so good. It's an angry bird in case you can't tell.

Then there was this election thing. I'm not entirely sure what it was all about. But we voted anyway.
(Please note that I'm joking and refrain from chastisement)
We won't delve into the results of said election. Mainly because I hate political discussions.

We started a new schedule at work. The gist of it is that I don't have 3-day weekends anymore and the only happy note is that I am finished with this job in less than a month. Hallelujah.

I started attending a water aerobics class again. I'd post pictures but you'd all laugh and cry at the same time and I would feel more embarrassed than I already do whenever I have a swimming suit on. So let's just leave it at this: water aerobics is so great. I wish I could go every day. Who cares if the other attendees are 3 times my age? We're water pals.

We took a birthing class. They didn't even make Ammon wear a fake belly. :( But we learned some valuable information and I'm pumped!

I'm now at 34 weeks.
41 days until Christmas.
Current pregnancy issues:
-I get pen on my shirt every single day at work. If it happens before 9 am, I know it's going to be a bad day.
-I think they should make maternity towels.
-The holidays are upon us which means egg nog, Russian teacakes, and fudge. Not to mention that we are having 3 Thanksgiving dinners. I'm at a loss as to how I'm going to avoid blimping out. 
-I want a tan.
-I've forgotten what it feels like to lay on my stomach, to ride a bicycle, and to do the worm. (Ok I've never known what it feels like to do the worm...but I don't even have the option presently.)


So you know...the usual. 
Now if you don't mind, I think I'll go drink some nog and get a back rub from this handsome guy...

No comments: