Raelan at 3 months
Weight: just over 10 pounds.
Guess who's still a fussy little lady? This girl! But we definitely have noticed that she's happier more often and for longer periods of time. We are sooo looking forward to being out of the fussy stage, and from what I've heard/researched it should be SOON! She smiles lots and I've been able to get a couple of giggles out of her. She gets so excited and kicks her legs like crazy when she's in the bath or just laying around in only a diaper. Definitely a fan of not wearing clothes. Raelan finally enjoys my singing and guitar playing. She seems to try to sing along, or else she's just trying to tell me how terrible I sound. Either way she does smile and coo when I sing to her, and that makes me feel swell. She has 3 chub rolls on each thigh now, but is still wearing some newborn clothes. We're at an awkward phase again where newborn clothes are almost too small and 3 month clothes are still pretty big. Raelan's hand/eye coordination is improving! Just yesterday I held a toy up in front of her and she looked at it then reached for it and actually was able to grab it. She of course lost interest immediately though. Ha! She still refuses to accept a bottle, but I'm not giving up. Ammon and I need a date night desperately!
Speaking of Ammon...He's a hottie! He's been working so hard for us and makes it possible for me to stay home with our little miss. His only "day off" from school and work is Sunday. But let's be honest, Sundays are no picnic with church and our callings and such. And when he is home, he so willingly changes the poopy diapers and helps entertain Raelan. What a stud!
Is this not the cutest?! I love them.

No comments:
Post a Comment