Monday, April 22, 2013

4 months!

Raelan at 4 months
Weight: 12 lbs 6 oz. She reversed her birth weight of 6 lbs 12 oz :) She's in the 21% for weight. So petite.
Height: 26 inches.
Little Raelan is getting happier each day. Her smiles are heart-melting and her laugh makes me sooo happy. She likes to be thrown up in the air and sung to. She's started growling more than she talks, which cracks us up every time. She is getting so coordinated and puts everything she can into her mouth, including the fingers of anyone who holds her. She is only sleeping a 4-5 hour stretch and then waking every 2-3 hours after that to eat. In the early morning I bring her into bed with us. She sleeps more soundly and I get a nice snuggle to start out the day. She's happiest when she first wakes up in the morning and greets me with a giant dimply grin. I'm so grateful for her happy, playful times. She sometimes will cry if someone else holds her and calms down when Ammon or I take her back. She loves us! Yay! ;)

Just lounging and watchin the tube.

Her cute summer hat.

The series finale of Merlin was intense!

Can you say internet meme?

Homies.

Cute little bean.


Happy Earth Day!

No comments: