Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Happy Spring!

We're just getting over a stomach bug at our house. Holy suck-fest! Not only do I take for granted being healthy, but I definitely took for granted being sick without a baby to take care of. Ammon and I were both miserable on Sunday and it's a miracle Raelan survived. We prayed a lot and she was fairly well-behaved in return. I'm just glad she didn't catch our sickness. We're still on the mend but almost 100%. Hallelujah.

We've been loving the weather and I've been spending some time on our little patio trying to get some sun. I even got in a bike ride the other day! It's going to be so wonderful living by the greenbelt this summer. I'm so looking forward to spending more time out and not cooped up in the house. That will of course also depend on Raelan getting over being a grump. Yes, we're still working on that. All of you who have wonderfully behaved babies-- don't mention it to me or I might make you buy me ice cream. Let's hope the rumors are true and that we'll have a perfectly pleasant teenager. ;)

Easter was lovely. Raelan drenched her dress in spit up 30 minutes into church and wore pajamas the rest of the day. It's a good thing she's cute in everything she wears. We went to the temple to watch the Institute choir perform. It was beautiful. I'm so grateful for the Savior.

Alright, alright. On to the pictures because I know that's the real reason you people are here.
 Easter Sunday

 When she's fussy, we bounce on the exercise ball with her. She loves it! One night she fell asleep while Ammon was bouncing her. So tender.

 Umm...How did she get so pretty?!

 She is a big fan of eating those toes. And being naked.


She's so stinking cute. 

For those of you thinking, "Wait a minute, I thought she said her baby is fussy?!"...First of all, I typically only get the camera out when she's being super adorable, which is all the time except for when she's crying. But never fear...we've caught some gems. You see, we're going to make an entire scrapbook of the unhappy pictures and give it to her when she's older. You know...to say "Look what you put us through...Oh and congrats on your pregnancy. Muahhahaha." Here's a sample.
 Notice the relentless hair pulling.

Ammon looks delirious.

We're so happy together.

Aww so snuggly.

Oh and Raelan made a new friend. She thought he was hilarious! They were adorable together.

Have a lovely week. And hide yo kids, hide yo wife from that stomach bug that's going around!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Her laugh is soooooooooooo adorable!! Kallie just started laughing a tiny bit this past Sunday but nothing like your little girl! So does Raelan have colic? Is that what you mean by she is always fussy?

Anonymous said...

so adorable! just a few more days, I can hardly wait!!

Shaunna said...

I watch this over and over, I love her laugh, it makes my day!