Raelan at 8 months
Weight: 15.5 pounds (I promise I feed her a lot)
I can't believe it's been 8 months. This is where it has started to seem crazy fast. Raelan is soooo much fun. She's such a happy little girl and can be quite generous with her smiles.She's still crawling all over the place. When she's in the grass or on cement she now does a bear crawl, which is hilarious to watch. She loves my family's dog and chases her around the house. She sometimes will be standing up to furniture or something and will let go and stand on her own for a few seconds. Yesterday she took a step from the couch to me. We'll have a walking babe soon. Raelan loves food...especially fruit and bread. She also loves music. Whenever I'm watching something while she plays, she'll stop whatever she's doing to stare at the TV during the theme song or closing credits. As soon as the song is over she goes right back to playing.We have so much fun watching her explore and learn. She's so smart!
Sometimes she seems to get so bored with routine so I try to come up with things for her to do that are out of the ordinary. Playing with flour was a messy but entertaining activity.
She loves the blanky her great grandma made her.
Riding Bambi.
Cheeseball.
Smolder.
Grandpa does adore her.
Her first bubble bath. She spent the whole time eating the bubbles.
She looks so old to me in this picture. And you can see her little teeth.
The end.

No comments:
Post a Comment