Thursday, August 1, 2013

Webcam sillies.

Today Raelan was all, "Hey mom, I'm bored. Let's take silly pictures with your webcam and laugh our heads off." And since I'm a really cool mom I was like, "Heck yeah sweetiepie!" 
So I thought I'd share.

 We started out trying to be cute.

 
 Then I of course kissed her face. Because that's what I do.

 She was like, "Mom I want this picture to myself." So I obliged.

 She was looking mighty cute. Like a magazine baby model with two heads.

 This is what I sometimes daydream about: Two of me and only one of her. 

 This is what I sometimes have nightmares about: Two of her and only one of me. Or having twins. Or looking like that. 

 "Mom, if I was a Beluga whale what would I look like?" 

 "Being fat makes me sad, mom."

 "I knew she was an alien."

 "Mom, wouldn't it be funny if my head had been this big when I was born?"
I laughed only to keep from crying at the thought.

 "Mom, I think my forehead ended up on your chin."

 "Mom, you're terrifying me."




"Mom, I'm not bored anymore. This was a bad idea. I'll do anything for this to stop."
So since I'm a really cool mom, we stopped.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! These are awesome Tamra. :) You are totally a really cool mom :)

Unknown said...

Very cute - you and your sweet girl.

Erin said...

HAHAHA Tamra! I think you are the funniest writer. Ever!