Ammon is in his final semester at BSU. He's going to school full time, working part time, and doing his internship at Idaho Athletic Club. He's a busy man, but there's only 87 days until graduation! Commencement is on Raelan's birthday so we are going to be partying hard come December.
Ammon's last first day of school photo.
At the beginning of the summer we got a family membership to the YMCA. It has been magical. I'm able to go and exercise while Raelan plays at the daycare. Exercise makes such a difference in how I feel about myself and it's been such a blessing. One of my silly New Year's resolutions was to be able to do 1 "real" push-up. On my birthday I finally could do one! I'm now able to do SIX in a row! Laugh all you want, but I'm making progress and that's what counts. :)
Random adventures lately include:
Swimming.
Ice water challenge.
Costco bears.
Hot air balloons.
Yogurt.
Markers.
Play dough.












2 comments:
Such a great back to school photo, haha. Looks like you've been having all KINDS of adventures lately! Fun! How sweet would it be to have a teddy bear bigger than you are?
Love the song. You always find the best music. It's totally going on the site. :)
Raelan is so adorable!!! So many fun adventures - discoveries - explorations!!!
Good stuff!!
Post a Comment