The last time I posted, we were only ankle-deep in Ammon's final (and our most nightmare-ish) semester of school. We are SO glad that we survived and that school is officially behind us! Ammon graduated!
I really liked the pictures the school took but we didn't want to pay a million dollars for copies. :)
It was a busy and exciting day. Raelan turned 2 the same day so we celebrated big time. We are grateful to all our family and friends who came to show support and celebrate with us.
Raelan was so spoiled with her birthday and Christmas. She loved opening presents and playing with new toys. We spent lots of time with family and especially loved watching Raelan experience Christmas at this age.
She LOVES candy and was so happy to be able to eat so much of it. In this picture she's attempting to open her present one-handed in between bites of candy.
We went to bed before midnight on New Year's Eve. I just didn't care. I've been that way a lot since I got pregnant. I just. don't. care. But we partied before that with family and luckily Raelan's grandparents took her on the traditional run around the house with pots and pans. It was 9 PM but who cares. (And thanks Valerie for making me take a picture ;)
Ammon busted out his hot wheels collection and Raelan loved it.
I take my kid to McDonald's. Judge me. She's cute eating a burger.
Playing with a strainer on her head.
Thus ends my super creative writing and exciting updates. (sarcasm)








No comments:
Post a Comment