Brynlee is 7 months, which helpfully reminds me to post on the blog and document our lives..
Weight: 16.6 lbs
Brynlee is rolling everywhere and occasionally gets up on her hands and knees and rocks. She'll probably crawl soon, and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not. She also can sit up from laying down on her own. It's so crazy weird to go get her up from a nap and find her sitting up. She has been sick the past week so her already-terrible sleep habits have gotten worse. Yay for still waking up 3 times a night with her. She also still nurses every 2 hours so...Grr. ;) She does love baby food, as long as it's fruit and not veggies. This girl's smiles makes my heart melt and I just love her sweet personality. She loves to play with Raelan, even though Raelan just tries to "accidentally" kick her in the face when I'm not looking. Brynlee is a little jumper and kicker. She now has a top tooth and is working on the second (I think). She's still working on her fuzzy blonde hair and has such pretty blue eyes. So fun!
Selfies are the only way I'd ever have pictures of me with my children.
Little eskimo.
Brynlee went through a phase where she did NOT like to snuggle and wouldn't stay asleep if I tried to snuggle her. I had to take this picture because she took an entire nap in my arms (thanks to my mom for entertaining Raelan so I could enjoy this).
My parents gave us a Discovery Center membership for Christmas! It's lots of fun.
Building forts out of cardboard boxes at the Discovery Center.
Winter fashion.
Raelan is obsessed with puzzles. And she's really good at them too! We're working on identifying letters and numbers and she almost has them all down. She has conquered her fear of tube slides at indoor playgrounds and loves to play with any and all kids (as long as they're older/bigger than her...younger kids don't interest her much) She absolutely loses her mind if her sock seams aren't just right, if I maker he wear real jeans, if a shirt has 3/4 sleeves, etc. She looooves to paint. Raelan has some real soccer skills, she loves to run and kick the ball. Winter is hard for her because she loves to play outside, and our apartment doesn't give her enough running space. Rae has bad dreams and wakes up crying almost every night. It's cool, I don't need to sleep ever. Sometimes I laugh when I go in there and she's crying and explaining her dream to me.
Imagine her sobbing while saying these things:
-"Izzy ate my graham cracker" (Izzy is my parents' dog)
-"You took my ice cream cone away"
-"Gramma left my house"
-"My friend took my chopstick away" (chopstick is her way of saying Chapstick)
-"My boat broke"
Imagine her sobbing while saying these things:
-"Izzy ate my graham cracker" (Izzy is my parents' dog)
-"You took my ice cream cone away"
-"Gramma left my house"
-"My friend took my chopstick away" (chopstick is her way of saying Chapstick)
-"My boat broke"
Raelan enjoys selfie time.









1 comment:
You are so witty! I love reading all these entertaining, endearing details about your awesome family
Post a Comment