Wednesday, March 9, 2016

8 months

Brynlee turned 8 months and I was unmotivated to take the traditional pictures. I think I'm over that. I'll probably regret it later in life. 
But here she is looking as cute as ever.
Weight: 17 pounds
She's wearing 6-9 month clothes, crawling speedily, standing up to things and is occasionally able to move while standing. She has 4 top teeth and 2 bottom and is gruuuumpy so is probably getting more. She sleeps a little better at night (though her naps suck), and is now sharing a room with Raelan. It has been a gradual and sometimes rough transition but I'm hopeful that the days of sharing a room with our kids are over...you know, until kid #3 (if that happens). Bryn has the cutest smile and does the funny scrunchy face with sniffling. That's my favorite. She loves to jump and be bounced. She loves to eat and is especially a fan of bananas. She can't stand if people are eating around her and not sharing. She loves to play with her sis, gets bored of toys quickly, and loves bath time.

I have nothing more to say but hopefully will have adventures to share next month.
For now...pictures.

 Raelan has missed using the car cart and was soo happy Brynlee is finally big enough for it. (Me too)

 That was my dollhouse. It's a beloved toy at gramma's house.



 How many selifes does it take for all of us to be looking at the camera at once? You don't want to know. Was it worth the effort? No. Just look at me. HA

 Great Grandma and Bryn matching on Valentine's Day.

 Valentines treats with grampa

 Raelan has been "potty trained" for like 6 months and she still fights me every. single. time. she has to go to the bathroom. I decided to try a sticker chart to see if some incentive would get her excited. It worked like magic. She finished her chart and won her ice cream cone. Then I printed a new chart and she lost interest. So for about a week we didn't fight about it and now I'm back to pulling out my hair and wishing she would just wear diapers. ;) I'm only joking, but having a "potty-trained" kid is NOT easier than changing diapers.



 Oooh I die over her squishy cheeks! And on the rare occasion that she lets me snuggle her while she sleeps, my heart explodes.

 She makes that pillow look so big.


Bye.

No comments: