Ammon and I survived 4 days and 3 nights apart!!! Waking up next to him this morning was so sweet.
I did get the better end of the deal this week though. I got to go to "camp" with the people I work with. (Remember, I work with adults with disabilities.) It was such a good time. We stayed at the Trinity Pines lodge in Cascade. We played at an arcade, went swimming at a hotel, ate at the Pancake house in McCall, gave everyone a full spa experience (mani/pedis, facials, massages), and got everyone dressed up and fancy for our dinner & dance (that was my favorite activity). Everyone had a "date" and we took their pictures (just like prom!) and served them yummy spaghetti. Then we danced the night away and did karaoke. I just wish I could post pictures! Even though sleep didn't come easy (or for extended amounts of time) and the stomach flu went around, it was so fun. And now that I am well rested and still not sick, I look back with only fondness. I shall return next May for SURE. Have I mentioned I have the best job ever?
Since I last blogged:
-Ammon and I enjoyed our first Easter together. Egg decorating, egg hunting, Eggs Benedict, and lots and lots of candy. My parents gave us an Ice Cream maker!!!
-Ammon and I celebrated 1 YEAR of being together (with Goodwood nachos...our favorite!)
-Ammon and I celebrated 4 months of being married. (Mac & Cheese and Sparkling cider anyone?)
-Part of my garden is planted. The tomato plants didn't enjoy Boise's storms and cold. Dead. Will be replanting soon.
-I felt like a real housewife for the first time when I patched Ammon's holey jeans. It was like initiation or something.
-We are trying out a free trial of Netflix. Both of us are disappointed. Well, that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment