Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello Summer!

I haven't written in ages it feels like. Ammon & I are staying at my parents' house while they are out of town to 'dogsit' or something. It feels like a little vacation. Free food, an extra comfortable bed, and a change of scenery (except our backyard's view SO beats the view of a big brown fence here).

Yesterday our marriage turned half a year old! Wow. It wasn't a very fun day. I worked until 11 PM. Ammon snuffled and sneezed with his new rude cold. I think it was the least exciting anniversary we've celebrated since we've been married (and I think we've seriously celebrated more than normal people do). We will probably make up for it tomorrow somehow. Maybe by cleaning our cars with my parents' shop vac and hose brushes? Maybe not.

I wish I had pictures of cool things because blogs are more fun with pictures. I will do my best to take pictures this weekend so that I can be more entertaining.

How about a picture spotlight?

That's my nephew Corban and me doing Sparklers last fourth of July. I remember sitting in a camp chair next to Ammon eating Watermelon that night. Corban came up to us and said, "Did you get that watermelon from a farm?" I said "No, we got it from Fred Meyer". He replied, "Is Fred Meyer a Farmer?" I think he says the funniest things ever. Althought sometimes it catches me off guard, it makes my heart happy when he calls me "Aunt Tamra".

Happy Independence Day! Everyone have a great one. :)

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Aw! I love my cute boy! And he sure loves his Aunt Tamra!