So yesterday I had a bit of a meltdown. It began with a trip to the grocery store. It's mass chaos out there you guys. Hide yo kids, hide yo wife. If I need anything anytime between now and New Year's, I think I will have to make do with Walgreens or something. Man. SO anyway, I go grocery shopping and spend way more than I like to spend on an average grocery run. (Granted, I was buying our Christmas candy and supplies to make Christmas treats.) Then I come home and think, Oh shoot I forgot to plan dinner. My brain went blank. A fresh batch of groceries and I can't come up with anything to make for dinner?! Here's my big problem- I'm a picky eater. Big time. And even the meals that I do like one day, will suddenly be gag-worthy to me the next. I don't get it. Needless to say, coming up with meals that are A) healthy, B) easy, and C) delicious is next to impossible. Today as I was digging into a big bowl of Trix I said to Ammon, "I could live off cereal. I just wouldn't live for very long." It's true. Give me some cold cereal or some Mac & Cheese and I am a happy girl. (Just not a very healthy girl).
Well that's it for random rantings with Tamra. It's time for me to really get down to business on the flippin-awesome white elephant gifts I'm putting together. I get a much bigger kick out of my ideas than anyone else so don't get your hopes up, but stay tuned to see!
Only 1 more week until Christmas! Hang in there. And remember, stay outta those grocery stores. ;)
1 comment:
love them! :) Just realized I should have spend the $15 for their CD at Seagull book the other day......
Now I feel there is a tad bit of pressure for this said white elephant gift. I want mine to be funny/fun/not disgusting or lame. I shall have to google it or something to come up with something really good I think.
Rock on for becoming certified!!! WooHoo! Wish I could rejoice with you on my pharmacy one but I need to wait til Feb for that :) then we can be "certified" together.
U sure are swell. I love that your posts are utterly enjoyable. Never fails. Except perhaps that one strange one with the video of you guys running around (didnt really get that one) but.....99% of them have been totally worth my 2 min of a good read/laugh/giggle.
Post a Comment