I would like to give a shoutout to my friend Zicam. I'm not being paid for this. This is serious you guys.
Ammon and I both woke up with that dreaded feeling of coming down with a cold on Wednesday morning. 3 days before Christmas?! I was bummin'. SO I zipped to the store and bought me some Zicam. I don't care how much it costs, this is Christmas we're talking about! Long story short, we both feel totally fine today. Better luck next time cold! This is not the first time that Zicam has saved my butt. I highly recommend it. But you have to start taking it zippy quick once you notice cold symptoms. yes!
Now I'm going to relax and enjoy a moment's peace before chaos ensues. Beautiful chaos, that is. Have an amazing Christmas!
With this under the tree, it's going to be the best Christmas yet! :)


1 comment:
I'm really liking Zicam, also. It's been staving off the "I'm about to get sick" feeling for over a week for me. If I take it less than a few times a day, feeling comes back. Joy! I'm alternating it with Emergen-C. SO not going to be sick for Christmas!!
Post a Comment