Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas!

Here's the deal. I finally have loads to talk about, so I'm going to hold my tongue and only offer a small portion so that I can blog again in the near future.

Christmas was wonderful. My only complaint was a nasty canker sore that prevented me from eating as much fudge and stocking candy as my stomach could contain. How rude.
Favorite gift? Tickets to see Les Miserables in September! My parents are nice people. Oh, and my new sweats from Old Navy. I have worn them every day since Christmas. Don't worry, I did laundry yesterday.
Most entertaining gift? Magic snow. It puts me in a trance.

Okay so now the moment you've all been waiting for. My white elephant gift. You know those Willowtree figurines people have that are faceless? I thought I'd spice up the life of one of mine.
  Superhero Costume, "Night out on the town", and Bikini Barbie Babe.
Somebody said, "I think Tamra has too much spare time". They were just jealous.

Our Christmas morning was different than my past experiences. But you better believe I made Ammon get up at 6 (I exercised self control and made myself sleep an extra hour). 
Santa came!
Ammon taking a quick nap on his pile of goodies.
 Ammon is funny. He wrote something different on each of my presents.
  Yay for a new razor!
 We only ordered and paid for one knife, yet Amazon sent two. :)
 Annnd it snowed. Only 2 days late. This is my snowman.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

I'll be back soon with more of our week's adventures, including "taste tripping".
P.S. Our marriage turns 1 on Friday! 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?! Les Miserables! Ethan and I got tickets for christmas too!
oh and I think your willowtree superhero is hilARious

christmas is definitely different when you're in charge isn't it. it's taken us a while to catch up to the fact that christmas no longer takes care of itself. this is the first year we had real stockings!