Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dare-devil

I love to sing along with my guitar. I'm also a CHICKEN when it comes to performing for people. I even shut myself in the bedroom or wait until Ammon is not at home to play. But you guys, today I am feeling so daring and brave. I am going to share with you. I feel insecure and slightly embarrassed but I'm doing it anyway. Because where is insecure and embarrassed going to get me? SO below you will find me singing O Holy Night, which is my favorite Christmas song. AND there is a Christmas border around me which is really swell. Enjoy. And please, don't judge.


That is my present to you. 
The truth is, sometimes people don't like the presents they get. 
So this is legit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

P.S. My shirt says "I beat my boyfriend at guitar hero". It's true. I did. Ammon didn't know what hit him. So when I saw this shirt I couldn't resist a purchase.

12 comments:

Jay said...

I love your voice so much! So smooth and sweet. Also love you. :)

Whitney and Eric said...

Beautiful! Tamra I am jealous of your mad skills and I am so glad you shared this!! Don't be embarrassed at all!! Thank You for sharing!x

Jesse and Rachel said...

I have honestly never heard your voice... your singing one that is. It was real great. So thanks for the present, I enjoyed it! (ps this is Rachel don't be confused by the comment being published under my husbands name)

Beverly said...

You never cease to amaze me!! Beautiful.

Krista said...

I love my gift!!! And Mason loved the gift you gave him. I think it was very appropriate to give him something then take it away... just like his appendix.

ethan said...

Awesome! Thank You! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

A mi me gusta muchisimo el sonido de su voz! O Holy Night is such a perfect song. I'm glad you were feeling daring today!

Anonymous said...

oop! haha, I mean yesterday

Ruth said...

Fabulous....beautiful job. & Merry Christmas to you! May your days be Merry and Bright. :)

Trisha said...

You are so adorable! And brave! I'm so glad you shared with us! That's one of my very favorite Christmas songs, thank you!

Masonite said...

Just want to add that I think this is awesome!

valerie said...

um you are pretty darn cute :) you shall perform again on Christmas Eve? Jess. Jess you will!
love you my sweet neice!