I keep wanting to blog, but I feel I have nothing to talk about. Even if nobody reads this, I'd still like to write exciting things. Someday maybe my kids will read the blog and learn about their newlywedded parents.
Speaking of that:
This morning I was making toast and complaining about how long our toaster takes to barely brown the bread. Ammon began, "Back in my day, when you wanted toast, you had to light a match and hold it under the bread...." Then he proceeded to talk about growing wheat and making bread. He's an old man. In three years he'll be 30, and then I won't know what to say to him. I should start saving up for dentures and hearing aids now, huh? Just kidding honey. (But you bring it upon yourself with the "back in my day" comments ;)
Speaking of that:
This morning I was making toast and complaining about how long our toaster takes to barely brown the bread. Ammon began, "Back in my day, when you wanted toast, you had to light a match and hold it under the bread...." Then he proceeded to talk about growing wheat and making bread. He's an old man. In three years he'll be 30, and then I won't know what to say to him. I should start saving up for dentures and hearing aids now, huh? Just kidding honey. (But you bring it upon yourself with the "back in my day" comments ;)
Let me tell you a cool thing. The first time Ammon and I held hands, a guy from our choir caught a photo. I'm ever so thankful for that...
(Even if we both look kinda dweeb-ish.)
Yes, we were rollerblading the first time our hands became one. Romance.
Yes, we were rollerblading the first time our hands became one. Romance.
The song playing: "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus.
The place: Some Roller-Arena in Oregon? Washington? Uhhh.
The event: Choir tour
The day: Saturday, April 24th, 2010.
The beginning of: Eternity!!! :)
The day: Saturday, April 24th, 2010.
The beginning of: Eternity!!! :)
Yessssssss
I think that I will start doing a photo spotlight when I don't have something good to talk about. It will make this blog not only a journal, but also like a scrapbook. Nice!
Good day.
Good day.

1 comment:
I like the photo spotlight option when you don't have anything else to say-great idea!
As for Ammon bringing the old-age comments on himself, it's true, though I have to admit his back-in-the-day stories are pretty creative! I must have missed the part of our childhood when we grew wheat and toasted our bread over a match... :)
Post a Comment