Monday, June 6, 2011

Feelin' swell.

Yesterday, while Ammon and I layed on the trampoline and discussed our short and long-term plans and goals, I was overcome by how great my life is.
I have a really awesome husband. He loves me a lot. I love him more.
I start a new job today. It's still CPI but now I get to do Residential Habilitation on top of what I've been doing. And it just happens to be with my favorite participant (not that I have favorites...but I guess I will admit that I do). I'm just so dang excited!
I know what I'm doing with my not-too-distant future. And that includes dumping BSU, starting a CNA class, and becoming a nurses assistant. :)! I finally feel motivated again education-wise. I start the beginning of August and will be finished the end of October (if i pass the test). Yay for plans.


Today I've been reading the third book of The Hunger Games. I've been virtually unable to put the books down since I started the first one on Wednesday night. I highly recommend (unless reading about blood and gore makes you queasy). I was able to see my BFF Liz this morning, who was only in Boise for a few hours. She's getting married next month :)

Anyway, I just wanted to brag about my great life. No that's not it at all. I just wanted to make note of how blessed I am so that I can remember next time I'm not feeling so great.

Happy Summer!!!
What are your summer plans?

Ammon and I made a whole huge list. We might not even make a dent in it, but hey.

1 comment:

Liz Moffat said...

Gosh I am so glad to have seen you even if it was for just an hour