Hello. My computer caught cold. Doctor's diagnosis...A virus. Don't worry, I salvaged all the good stuff that was on there. Now we are just waiting for meds to remedy this terrible situation.
Speaking of remedies! I have been cured of my baby-hunger. Turns out if you spend enough time with friends & family who have kids, you realize it isn't something you can't wait for (even if they are dang cute). ALSO my new job kinda makes me feel like a mom sometimes. Here's how the nights go..."It's time for bed." "No, really, it's time for bed" "If you don't go to bed, you won't get to do your weekend activity" "No, it's not time to watch TV, it's time to sleep" "You're going to be so tired in the morning if you don't go to bed now" "I know you're clock says 7 o'clock, but that's because you set it back. It's really 10 o'clock". Haha Oye...It's good practice though. Seriously, I was thinking about all the things I've been trained on and the billions of things I've learned over the last couple years with my job, and I think it's all going to be of wonderful use when I'm a mom.
Well, I haven't much else to say. I'm excited for Father's day. My father is a cool guy. I'll tell you all about it sometime before Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment